Every once in a while, The Gem Museum collaborates with different partners to create special events for the public.
Here is a list of special events that we have organised:
- Singapore Night Festival 2016/2017/2018
- In collaboration with NHB-BBB Precinct
- Singapore Jewellery & Gem Fair 2017 and 2018
- In collaboration with UBM Singapore
- Gems & Wellness
- In collaboration with Halley Medical Aesthetics
- Mine to Market Mini Exhibition 2017
- Mobile Museum at Dakota Crescent 2018
- in collaboration with Dakota Residents’ Committee
- Gemology Talk @ the 13th Singapore Crystal Growing Challenge 2018 at NUS
- in collaboration with NUS Chemistry Department
- Holiday Program for Kids November 2018
- in collaboration with Skylace Language School
- Summer School Program
- in collaboration with NUS Forensic Science Department
- Gemology Elective Module
- in collaboration with NUS High School
Mobile Museum & Partnership
In our reach to more people on the knowledge of gems, rocks and minerals, we have been commissioned by external partners to curate a mobile museum, bringing the “Mine to Market” story to corporate events and exhibitions.
To find out more on mobile museum and explore partnership, please send us an email!